CPI’s Professional Development Program (PDP), which has been going strong for over 15 years, consists of educational and training courses that provide unmatched opportunities for participants to increase their knowledge of the polyurethane industry. The PDP provides unparalleled learning opportunities for both industry newcomers and veterans. CPI strives to provide opportunities that keep industry professionals on top of the latest standards, trends and developments.
This complete package of courses contains 12 webinars that were taught by industry experts and continued the Professional Development Program’s mission of increasing participants’ knowledge of the polyurethane industry
Individual 2-hour Courses Include:
- PU100: Introduction to the Polyurethane Industry
- PU101: Polyurethane Chemistry
- PU102A: Flexible Polyurethane Market Overview
- PU102B: Rigid Polyurethane Foam Market Overview
- PU104A: Polyurethane Adhesives and Sealants (2 Parts)
- PU104B: Polyurethane Coatings and Elastomers (2 Parts)
- PU105: Introduction to Polyurethane Processing & Equipment (2 Parts)
- PU 106: Introduction to Composites
- PU 201: Polyurethane Raw Materials Testing, Specifications and Performance: "The Myth and the Magic"
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Bailey, (202) 249-6605, email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information and technical advice is given without warranty or guarantee and is subject to change without notice. The manner in which you use and the purpose to which you put and utilize our advice and information are beyond our control. Therefore, it is imperative that you conduct your own analysis to determine whether the technical advice and information are suitable for your intended uses and applications.